Wednesday 18 April 2012

Goodies from Templar :)


So I got an awesome goody-bag from the lovely people at Templar the other day including some of their current titles.  I'll admit that I stood like a geek for a good few minutes stroking the nice unbroken spine and sniffing at the pages to get that "new book" smell.  Awesome.

Then I started to read...

I kicked off with "Swim the Fly" by Don Calame just because it had the brightest cover.  I figured I had maybe a half an hour's free time before I had to go walk the Jazz-monster and get on with boring worky stuff, so I could at least chow down on the first few chapters.  Four hours later, I was still there, work was undone and poor Jazz was crossing her legs!  I honestly couldn't put it down!  It was so funny and - in a very weird way - really informative.  So that's how teenage boys think.  Huh.  

Anyway, I'm moving on to VIII by H. M. Castor which I am very intrigued by because I love historical fiction and I know absolutely nothing about Henry VIII except he did away with all his wives!!!

Who wants to work when there are books to read?!? ;)


Claire xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment